Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: VOT A6 cabinet plans

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member
    VOT A6 cabinet plans


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    SelmerDave-
    The enclosure book I mentioned had plans for the version shown in the pic. It also had plans for what was called a build in version-it looks a lot more like what Decware is using. Maybe it was an ancestor? Sorry if I caused any confusion.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member selmerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2003
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I don't think it was you that caused confusion, really it was Jensen that made many many "Imperial" models, some of which were horns, some of which were bass reflex.

    The one that the Decware version is based on is the 1952 version.

    The one in the link above is the 1954 version, of which there are many reports on the web, most being that it is an outstanding design, one of the better rear-loaded-horn designs.

    As far as I know, all the later ones were 3-way bass reflex.

    Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.